"Passing through..." Zalaegerszeg by Stevieboy
Zalaegerszeg Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 11 photos
Zalaegerszeg (pronounced Zala-egers-zeg) is a relatively small city in the South-West of Hungary.
I have only stayed there for a couple of days to attend a conference and didn’t really get to look around, so I can’t really tell you a lot about it.
The picture is of the view I had from my hotel room.
Stevieboy's Related Pages
Zalaegerszeg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Eszter's Zalaegerszeg Page"
- "Passing through..."
- "The chief town of Zala county"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zalaegerszeg
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zalaegerszeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zalaegerszeg
Top 5 Pages
- Tallinn Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gent Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Carcassonne Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Zalaegerszeg Intro, 1 review, 2 photos