"In Cem-Anahuac Yoyototl Mexico-Tenochtitlan" VatoLoco's Profile

Aldea Otomi, Natahi

I was borned in Celaya, Guanajuato. This is the center in what we call "El Jardin". The Ranchero People were excluded from entering the town wearing their traditional Calzones Blancos, so they would carry a pair of pants in a Morral, just to wear them in the city.

Chicome-Xochitl Tlilectic-Mixtli

Natahi in Otomi means, "Bajo el Mezquite". This monument is located in the Barrio del Zapote in Celaya, my home town.

When the Mezquite died.....

There is a time when it really hits you, and you start to miss your Home. The land that gave me birth.

It is the most incredible destruccion of Cem-Anahuac, El Unico Mundo o en Ingles, The One World, Almost all gone, but I am proud to say that we are still alive. We must rescue as much heritage and traditions from what use to be The One World. We must learn from the mighty Toltecs, The Ancient Maya, The Olmecs, The Zapotecs, The Mixtecos, The Mexicas, let us be what we are; for we are Mexican!

• Intro Updated Aug 22, 2003

• Gatopardo's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Pst, todavia vives? O que ondas!

• goga4444's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Merry Christmas and happy New Year♫. Goga

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2007 at 2:36 PM

Happy holiday season! Greetings from the cold Canada.

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2007 at 4:45 AM

happy birthday to you, I just returned from a fantastic trip to the USA, a quick stop in NY, then 3 weeks in the South West and 1 more in South Florida, anyway have a blast today, greetz, C

• Jul 20, 2005 at 6:17 AM

Happy bitrthday Juan! I wish you all the best and many wonderful travels! keep smiling, have a beautiful day, Ewa

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 11:57 AM

Greetings from the north side :)

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2005 at 6:25 AM

Hola Juan Manuel! what a very mexican "nick name" you got!! :o) I knew some people in Celaya!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
VatoLoco's Profile Photo

VatoLoco

“Find out about the world”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.