"La Serenissima" Venice by CourtneyLyn
Venice Travel Guide: 8,203 reviews and 21,709 photos
Of all the cities in the world Venice is one of the most unique. From romantic gondola rides to hard working glass-makers, this city has it all. A stroll through the streets, and over the hundreds of bridges, makes you feel as if you are in an incredibly special place and time.
- Pros:unique, romantic, great food, great shopping, museums, incredible architecture, friendly locals, fascinating traditions
- Cons:nasty winter weather, high water may get your feet wet
So I just went back to Venice again and just had to feed the pigeons again. Here is another pic! more travel advice
We ate at different places every night, but were never dissapointed. Fish is the specialty here in Venice, along with... more travel advice
CourtneyLyn's Related Pages
Venice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wandering around Venice with Suvanki"
- "Amore eterno per Venezia la Serenissima :-)"
- "Venice – the City of Art"
- "Vacations in Venice"
- "MERAVIGLIOSA VENEZIA"
- "Giacomo CASANOVA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Venice
- Hotels in Venice
- Transportation in Venice
- Nightlife in Venice
- Restaurants in Venice
- Shopping in Venice
- Warnings and Dangers in Venice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Venice
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Venice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Venice
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.