"brydarn's new Burlingame Page" Burlingame by brydarn
Burlingame Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 16 photos
This is my home...
wouldnt want to be anywhere else..
Its really close to SFO so I can reach any destination simply by boarding a plane,, after i work for a while to build the fund bag up a bit..
California is a great place to live and the penensula has it all.
Thai Sticks on... Restaurants (1)
Gotta eat at Thai Sticks on El Camino, (Im a regular there) Left at Albuquerque,, (regular there as well) Stealhead... more travel advice
Right on the penensula between SF and San Jose. you can get there using 101 or interstate 280 .. If your looking for a... more travel advice
brydarn's Related Pages
Burlingame Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pain in Spain...."
- "STAY AWAY. FAR, FAR AWAY."
- "brydarn's new Burlingame Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burlingame
- Hotels in Burlingame
- Transportation in Burlingame
- Restaurants in Burlingame
- Warnings and Dangers in Burlingame
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burlingame
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Burlingame?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burlingame
Top 5 Pages
- Burlingame Intro, 5 reviews
- Spain Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 reviews
- Mammoth Lakes Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.