"Neptune's town" Nettuno by Vcela
Nettuno Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
The little resort of Nettuno, with its beautiful beaches and welcoming sea, takes its name from the God Neptune. Nettuno has its history too, with its association with Nero(the ruins of the emperor's villa can be visited); the youngest Catholic Saint (St Maria Goretti lies here); the more modern history of WWII (the American Memorial Cemetery is here and Anzio the next town).
Vcela's Related Pages
Nettuno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nettuno - My home in transition (April- June 1989)"
- "Neptune's town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nettuno
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nettuno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nettuno
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 3 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 2 photos
- Brno Intro, 15 reviews, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tartu Intro, 10 reviews
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Hiiumaa Intro, 7 reviews
- Oxford Intro, 6 reviews
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews
- Sissinghurst Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 3 photos