"Bear Creek-Best Lodge in the Poconos" Macungie by Rhondaj
Macungie Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 26 photos
Bear Creek's facilities have gone from being a tiny quaint ski place to a state of the art lodge, hotel, restaurant, and ski shop.
2009- Bear Creek continues to add on to its lodgings and guest services. Hmmm,,,at this rate, the facility will cover more ground than the trails!
Bear Creek Statistics:
Summit Elevation: 1,100'
Vertical Drop: 510'
Skiable Acres: 89
Average Annual Snowfall: 100"
Night Skiing: yes
- Pros:Closest ski area to Philly; new lodge; reasonable rates
- Cons:Shorter and fewer runs than other Pocono ski areas
- In a nutshell:Worth a day trip.
It must be a good terrain park, it was full of hot shots. The quad chairlift rides right by it, so it is fun to watch... more travel advice
Bring your sunblock. By afternoon, Bear Creek gets the sun on its slopes. On a cold day, it's a welcomed friend!... more travel advice
Rhondaj's Related Pages
Macungie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bear Creek-Best Lodge in the Poconos"
- "Home of BEAR CREEK"
- "You've never heard of Macungie ?"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Macungie
- 11 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Macungie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macungie
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Zürich Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sommersdorf Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Himrod Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (26)
Latest Macungie hotel reviews
- Inn at Bear Creek
- 158 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013