"Manhattan Island- a place of contrast" Manhattan Island by Rhondaj
Manhattan Island Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 352 photos
Way, way at the top of Manhattan Island is the Cloisters, a museum branch of the Metropolitan Museum.
The Cloisters sits atop a hillside overlooking the Hudson River and Fort Tryon Park.
When you see this big plaza surrounded by flags and a sunken plaza (skating rink in winter), you've found Rockefeller... more travel advice
Rhondaj's Related Pages
Manhattan Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Big Apple"
- "NEW YORK...NEW YORK...WHAT A WONDERFUL TOWN...!"
- "Welcome to Manhattan!"
- "The city that never sleeps"
- "Inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art"
- "I love NYC!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manhattan Island
- Hotels in Manhattan Island
- Transportation in Manhattan Island
- Nightlife in Manhattan Island
- Restaurants in Manhattan Island
- Shopping in Manhattan Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Manhattan Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manhattan Island
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Manhattan Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manhattan Island
Photos in Manhattan IslandSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Zürich Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sommersdorf Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Himrod Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue