"Pennsville" Pennsville by Rhondaj

Pennsville Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 29 photos

Our House, Is a Very, Very Fine House...

I was born and raised in this southern New Jersey town. Most of my family lives here. Lucky to have so many relatives close by! (translation: petsitters) Community of about 15,000 people, making us the largest populated town in Salem Co. Let me say I live in SOUTH JERSEY, not to be confused with North Jersey...
more on that later...

Not much to do here, but close to a lot : NYC, Philadelphia, the Jersey shore, the Pocono Mtns.

So I will add to this page, anything that might possibly in the rarest of circumstances intrigue you into visiting Pennsville, and show the places nearby that are awesome to visit, should fate bring you this way...

• Pros:45 minutes from Philadelphia, 2 hours to NYC, close to Pocono Mtns., close to seashore, everyone knows everyone else
  • Cons:everyone knows everyone else
  • In a nutshell:you can find a peanut sometimes
  • Intro Updated Jun 21, 2007

• hopang's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Lovely travel page of your hometown. The parks and Delaware Memorial Bridge Beach certainly look wonderful to stroll along. You certainly have a wonderful house. Thanks for your virtual tour with lovely photographs. ~ho & pang

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Looks like a lovely part of the world to live. Particularly like the farm shop idea.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM

This is a wonderful place to take in the bay and its scenery and adventures, which I wish I had been there by now.

• MichaelRees's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2009 at 3:10 AM

More cheerful than Springsteen's My Hometown.

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2009 at 2:19 PM

In a nutshell you can find a peanut sometimes. My brand of humor.

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I must have been through Pennsville at least a dozen times and never realized it. I must stop next time.

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2008 at 4:37 AM

Great tips and photos! Been to the Pennsville Cracker Barrel - love Uncle Herschel's breakfast. So what is your issue with North Jersey? (haha) Best regards from a Central Jersey resident, Bill

• curiosone's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2007 at 3:06 AM

Well,before or then I'll get a house as yours.I LOVE style of your house!!!! Sorry for my ignorance,but..Salem..that one of the witches?(O_O) Usa Usa..I'm coming!!

• beret's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2007 at 1:35 PM

raccons and opossums. possibly rats. i never actually get in it and grab the wheel and go vroom vroom.

• pattypoo's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2006 at 6:01 AM

What a beautiful Dormer Bungalow Rhonda swap? Love pattypoo.

Rhondaj Lives Here!

Rhondaj

“live well, laugh often, love much”

Badges & Stats in Pennsville

Have you been to Pennsville?

Latest Activity in Pennsville