"Grounds for Sculpture" Hamilton by Rhondaj
Hamilton Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 72 photos
Grounds for Sculpture is on the site of the old NJ state fairgrounds. It is on 35 acres of land. You stroll the grounds which reveal to you the art, bit by bit. Many pieces are lifesized, inviting you to become a part of the scene. Sometimes you have to look carefully, as some of the art is hidden away in tucked away corners and little wood copses! It is a fantastic place!
Rhondaj's Related Pages
Hamilton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Happily Situated in Hamilton, New Jersey"
- "Step Into a Painting"
- "Hamilton- Grounds for Sculpture"
- "Grounds for Sculpture"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hamilton
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Hamilton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamilton
Photos in HamiltonSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Zürich Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sommersdorf Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Himrod Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue