"SANDY HOOK" Atlantic Highlands by Rhondaj
Atlantic Highlands Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 21 photos
Sandy Hook is a barrier beach peninsula at the very northern tip of the jersey shore. Sandy Hook National Recreation Area has 7 miles of ocean beaches, hiking trails, marshes, and forest.
There is a 10 dollar entrance fee per car Memorial Day through Labor Day. Come off season and enter for free. Parking spaces are limited. Sandy Hook is open every day from sunrise to sunset.
Summer weekends can be very busy and if the parking lots get full, you will not be allowed to enter the park. Getting... more travel advice
There is a restaurant inside the Sandy Hook Park, but we weren't sure it would be open outside of summer. It was. Looked... more travel advice
Rhondaj's Related Pages
Atlantic Highlands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Atlantic Highlands & Sandy Hook"
- "SANDY HOOK"
- "Atlantic Highlands"
- "View of NY Skyline from Atlantic Highlands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlantic Highlands
- Hotels in Atlantic Highlands
- Restaurants in Atlantic Highlands
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlantic Highlands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlantic Highlands
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Atlantic Highlands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlantic Highlands
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Zürich Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sommersdorf Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Himrod Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (26)
Latest Atlantic Highlands hotel reviews
- Blue Bay Inn
- 82 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013