"Once a Boater, Always a Boater" Kent Island by Rhondaj
Kent Island Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 16 photos
I grew up on the Cheasapeake. Kent Island was pretty empty way back when...Not so anymore! I still enjoy the area, but have wistful memories of the way it was.
- Pros:great boating area, great seafood restaurants
- Cons:being over-developed
Sunday is your best bet if you're visiting on a weekend. Friday and Saturday nights can have a long wait. No... more travel advice
Getting on Rt. 301/ Rt. 50 can be maddening-it's a multi-laned, fast moving thru-road. We like to use the smaller Rt. 18... more travel advice
Rhondaj's Related Pages
Kent Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fast Food Alley"
- "Once a Boater, Always a Boater"
- "Day Visit to Kent Island, Maryland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kent Island
- Hotels in Kent Island
- Nightlife in Kent Island
- Restaurants in Kent Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kent Island
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Kent Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kent Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Zürich Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sommersdorf Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Himrod Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue