"The capital of Basque Country - Vitoria-Gasteiz" Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria by Rhondaj
Vitoria Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 194 photos
We traveled to Vitoria to attend the wedding of Idoia and Manuel. The travelogue will show our good times with them and their good-hearted friends!
I'll use the tips section for the activities we did to see and learn more about Vitoria.
Vitoria is the city's Spanish name,
Gasteiz is its Basque equivalent. Lots of signs are in both languages, though Spanish is the predominantly spoken language.
Shops open around 10 and then close around 1 or 2 pm. They will open up again between 4 and 4:30. Lots of places in... more travel advice
We strolled many a day along the pedestrian promenade, Paseo de La Senda, before we thought to continue under the... more travel advice
Rhondaj's Related Pages
Vitoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The capital of Basque Country - Vitoria-Gasteiz"
- "Capital of the Basque Country"
- "The Basque Country... it's where my heart is!"
- "Capital of Basque Land"
- "Capital of the Basque Country region"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vitoria
- Hotels in Vitoria
- Transportation in Vitoria
- Nightlife in Vitoria
- Restaurants in Vitoria
- Shopping in Vitoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Vitoria
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vitoria
- 25 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Vitoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vitoria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Zürich Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sommersdorf Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Himrod Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue