"A Feast for Your Eyes" Dinkelsbühl by Rhondaj
Dinkelsbühl Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 168 photos
This lovely town of the Middle Ages is not one to miss. Surrounded completely by its fully preserved town walls and 18 towers, you can easily find yourself alone on a side street and feel like you've been transported way back in time.
- Pros:step back in time to this well preserved town
- Cons:how long can this place be kept secret?
It is by far, easiest and best, to park outside the town walls. There are 4 public parking places meant for such. It is... more travel advice
Free Patrol through the illuminated old town of Dinkelsbuehl with a night watchman. Easter through October: 9.00 p.m.... more travel advice
Rhondaj's Related Pages
Dinkelsbühl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dinkelsbuehl - a smaller and quieter Rothenburg"
- "On and Off the Road In Dinkelsbuhl"
- "Medieval Walled town with Class"
- "A Feast for Your Eyes"
- "Welcome to medieval times..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinkelsbühl
- Hotels in Dinkelsbühl
- Transportation in Dinkelsbühl
- Restaurants in Dinkelsbühl
- Shopping in Dinkelsbühl
- Warnings and Dangers in Dinkelsbühl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinkelsbühl
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Dinkelsbühl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinkelsbühl
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 33 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kandersteg Intro, 34 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vitoria Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Zürich Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Sommersdorf Intro, 5 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Himrod Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue