"Ostrich Farm in China's Guangdong Province" Heshan by Confucius

Heshan Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos

Visitors are welcome at this private ostrich farm near Heshan. You can take home a free feather and get as close as you dare to the animals.

Be careful when approaching the ostrich because they can snap their long necks quickly and reach for your nose with their beak.

• Intro Written May 8, 2003

• cold_dead_bunny's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2007 at 10:04 AM

Oh you right, I forgot to make a tip... I will make it up soon. Its quite huge but calm and relaxing place, not too expencive but kind of 'elite'. Waitres wear quite (very) sexy red dresses and have long legs.

• Jul 18, 2004 at 7:57 AM

We adopted our daughter from Heshan and will be returning next spring. We would like to visit the ostrich farm. Can you please provide me information on how to find it?

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2003 at 1:25 AM

DID YOU KNOW A crocodile can't stick out its tongue. It's physically impossible for pigs to look up at the sky. In a case study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 yrs not one case was reported where an ostrich attempted to bury its head in the sand.

Confucius

“Yes, I am indeed the same Confucius from Lonely Planet Thorn Tree Northeast Asia branch!”

Badges & Stats in Heshan