"Dinghu Shan Nature Reserve: 20 km from Zhaoqing" Dinghu by Confucius
Dinghu Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Dinghu is a wonderful place to escape the summer heat and the big city pollution.
It was established in 1956 as China's first national nature reserve but has been the site of two Buddhist temples since the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Hiking through the subtropical forest you will see lush vegetation and exotic flora such as tree ferns.
Take a dip in the natural pool said to be used by Sun Yatsen (Sun Zhongshan) and stand underneath the waterfall.
Confucius' Related Pages
Dinghu Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dinghu
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Dinghu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinghu
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 16 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 11 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ely Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues