Guangzhou Things to Do Tips by Confucius
Guangzhou Things to Do: 299 reviews and 586 photos
Six Banyan Pagoda souvenir ticket and postcard
Guangzhou is more famous for food than sightseeing but if you are a pagoda fan then you need to make a pilgrimage to this temple.
The 10 yuan ticket is an extra charge if you wish to climb the stairs to the top. (Regular admission is 1 yuan.)
It is not easy to take pictures of this pagoda, but I'll include my usual "looking up" photos in a travelogue below.
More Reviews (11)
- See All Replica Antiques and Jingdezhen...
- Guangzhou's subway is cheap, easy to use
- See All Hui Lau Shan opens first branch in...
- Yuexiu Park Monthly Hakka Folk Song...
Confucius' Related Pages
Guangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nuthin' But a "GZ" Thang"
- "Guangzhou - From back in the day....."
- "Guangzhou - My Chinese Home"
- "The Gateway to China"
- "Joe Cooper's Guangzhou Page"
- "Guangzhou (广州)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Hotels in Guangzhou
- Transportation in Guangzhou
- Nightlife in Guangzhou
- Restaurants in Guangzhou
- Shopping in Guangzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Guangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guangzhou
- 12 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 66 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Guangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guangzhou
- Posted in Travel Beijing Shi Forum "Dazhalan Market and Silk Market"
- Commented on one of aznsophisticat's Guangzhou travel pages
- Wrote a Review Replica Antiques and Jingdezhen Porcelain Shops in Guangzhou Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Replica Antiques and Jingdezhen Porcelain Shops"
- updated a Guangzhou Travelogue "Six Banyan Pagoda (Liu Rong Ta)"
Photos in GuangzhouSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 16 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 11 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ely Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (56)
- Six Banyan Temple- 17 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Five Rams Statue- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Qing Ping Market- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Temple of Chen Family- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Yuexiu Park- 9 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Orchid Garden- 13 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Temple of the Five Celestial Beings- 8 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Zoo- 8 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall- 13 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King- 6 Reviews, 17 Photos
See All Guangzhou Things to Do