"Peking University" Haidian by Confucius
Haidian Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 23 photos
This is one of the most popular places for making out on the campus of Peking University. There is a small island in the middle of the lake and the big boat there, as well as the many benches along the south shore, must be reserved well in advance for midnight romance.
There are many old buildings on the west side of campus that were constructed in the classical Chinese architectural style, including the Sackler Museum of Chinese Archeology which is just north of the administrative building shown in this photo.
- Pros:The beautiful campus, in northwest Beijing, was formerly a part of the original Summer Palace
- Cons:It takes an hour to get to the main attractions downtown
- In a nutshell:A visit to Haidian gives you a glimpse of Chinese college life
This is an extremely basic small economy hotel, yet it's clean and very convenient. It's located across the street from... more travel advice
If you have any interest in Chinese history and ceramics then this is a must see destination in the Haidian district. It... more travel advice
Confucius' Related Pages
Haidian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peking University"
- "Yuan Ming Yuan - Original Summer Palace"
- "Unis & International Centres Zone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haidian
- Hotels in Haidian
- Transportation in Haidian
- Shopping in Haidian
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haidian
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Haidian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haidian
Photos in HaidianSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 16 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 11 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ely Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues