"Ping'an Station" Ping'an by Confucius
Ping'an Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Ping'an is located about 30 kilometers east of Xining, the capital of Qinghai province. A small village in this area is famous for being the birthplace of the 14th Dalai Lama.
As you travel through Qinghai province, particularly in the area surrounding Xining, you will see many Chinese Muslims.
In this photo taken at Ping'an station you can identify the Muslim men by their traditional white caps.
Here is a family of Muslims waiting for the next train at Ping'an station.
Confucius' Related Pages
Ping'an Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ping'an
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ping'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ping'an
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 16 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 11 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ely Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues