"See Rare Animals At The National Zoo" National Zoological Park by Confucius
National Zoological Park Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 59 photos
Most people go to the National Zoo because it's free and you can see pandas and tigers and elephants.
I took this photo of a rare species of bird found in the mountains of Tibet called Temminck's Tragopan.
This is the attractive male strutting his stuff next to the cage's fence.
- Pros:Free admission, easy access via Metro subway
- Cons:Expensive food (Bring your own lunch and have a picnic)
- In a nutshell:An educational and entertaining way to spend the day in DC
Confucius' Related Pages
National Zoological Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in National Zoological Park
- Transportation in National Zoological Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in National Zoological Park
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to National Zoological Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in National Zoological Park
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 16 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 11 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ely Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues