"Vienna's Veritable Versailles Very Very Vivid" Schönbrunn by Confucius
Schönbrunn Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 229 photos
The funny thing is I visited Austria first, but this is what I was expecting to see in France. I was impressed with both palaces and one should not miss either when touring Vienna and Paris.
I thought this might be a good idea; putting the entrance ticket on top of the photo. I'm trying to be more creative with my intro pages and this is just an experiment.
Maybe I should write a Schonbrunn haiku or some other ode to Schonbrunn Palace. I'll think about it and post something more here later.
Confucius' Related Pages
Schönbrunn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Schloss Schoenbrunn"
- "Schonbrunn - Historical Landmark of Vienna"
- "Schonbrunn - Austria"
- "THE IMPERIAL RESIDENCE"
- "Palace, Park and Zoo"
- "Schonbrunn Palm House"
- "Gardens, Fountains, Zoos, and what else....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schönbrunn
- Transportation in Schönbrunn
- Restaurants in Schönbrunn
- Warnings and Dangers in Schönbrunn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schönbrunn
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Schönbrunn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schönbrunn
Photos in SchönbrunnSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Lhasa Intro, 16 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 36 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 11 reviews, 75 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 7 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ely Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 9 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ephesus Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues