"Zell am See" Zell am See by linnyloo
Zell am See Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 533 photos
Zell am See is a lakeside winter ski resort in the federal state of Salzburg, Austria.
It is located on a large lake - the Zeller See - which is 4.5 km long and 850 to 1400 m wide, with an area of 4.7 sq.km and a depth up to 68 m. It is backed by the 2000m (6560ft)Schmittenhohe mountain. A cable car runs from the outskirts of the town to the summit, where there is a restaurant.
linnyloo's Related Pages
Zell am See Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zell Am See - Beautiful Town with Lake & Mountains"
- "Grossglockner & more"
- "Beautiful Zell am See"
- "LOVELY ZELL AM SEE"
- "Great ski resort"
- "Lakeside Beauty"
- "Zell Am See, AUSTRIA."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zell am See
- Hotels in Zell am See
- Transportation in Zell am See
- Restaurants in Zell am See
- Shopping in Zell am See
- Warnings and Dangers in Zell am See
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zell am See
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zell am See?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zell am See
Photos in Zell am SeeSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drakensberg Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Leukerbad Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saalbach Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hluhluwe Game Reserve Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plettenberg Bay Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Engelberg Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Lago di Como Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Jervis Bay Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue