"Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia" Jervis Bay by linnyloo
Jervis Bay Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 36 photos
Just 3 hours south of Sydney is Jervis Bay, a place of breathtaking beauty and reputed to have the whitest sand in the world!
Well it cetainly did seem that way!
Crystal clear blue waters, home to dolphins which can be seen frolicking in the bay from shore.
Jervis bay is made up of a number of different communities and villages.
We rented a large house on the shores of Vincentia beach, a short drive from the larger village of Huskisson.
This was a perfect location, a 24 hour supermarket in walking distance from the house and best of all, a long cycle path in front of the house stetching for miles around the bay with stunning views of the incredible waters of the bay.
This large home was found with an internet search engine, and was perfect for our large extended family, who flew in to... more travel advice
linnyloo's Related Pages
Jervis Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huskisson Beach"
- "Jervis Bay is magnificent"
- "Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia"
- "Johanmx's Jervis Bay page"
- "Callala Beach (Jervis Bay Area)"
- "Callalla Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jervis Bay
- Hotels in Jervis Bay
- Shopping in Jervis Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Jervis Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jervis Bay
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Jervis Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jervis Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Drakensberg Intro, 10 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Leukerbad Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saalbach Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hluhluwe Game Reserve Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Plettenberg Bay Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Engelberg Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Lago di Como Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Jervis Bay Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue