"KjosFossen Falls" Myrdal by bpacker
Myrdal Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 17 photos
Liz and I took the the famous Flam Railway train which took us from the mountain station of Myrdal down to the Flam village at sea level. As we descended downwards, we saw marvelous views of mountain peaks and the mighty Kjosfossen waterfall which cascades down the mountainside. If you're keen on a similar journey, just make your way to Oslo or Bergen and buy your Norway in a Nutshell train trip from the Train Station.
bpacker's Related Pages
Myrdal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Myrdal, Norway"
- "WELCOME TO MY MINUTE MYRDAL PAGE....:-)"
- "KjosFossen Falls"
- "MYRDAL...Sogn og Fordane...NORWAY"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Angel Island State Park
- Praia de Mira
- Katakolon Hotels
- Marina di Pietrasanta
- Estado de Baja California Sur Hotels
- Santa Margherita Ligure Hotels
- Lago di Varese Hotels
- Little Bay
- Fort Ross State Historic Park Hotels
- Tagbilaran City
- Westerndorf Hotels
Badges & Stats in Myrdal
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Myrdal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Myrdal
Photos in MyrdalSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 140 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 68 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taman Negara Intro, 53 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 51 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 55 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 45 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 42 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues