Mersing Warnings Or Dangers Tips by bpacker Top 5 Page for this destination
Mersing Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Fierce, murky brown Monsoon waves
Monsoon winds make trips to outlying islands an impossibility during the months of Oct-Feb. These waves can be quite dangerous, even if you are keen on drift diving. Please check the tidal charts or weather forecast before leaving or planning your trip at the link below. Also to note are the tidal rhythms. During very high hightides and very low lowtides, boats may have difficulty leaving or entering the Mersing jetty. You may have to wait quite a while for the tidal change. Check the tidal charts too
Bpacker's Mersing Page
More Reviews (14)
bpacker's Related Pages
Mersing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Peaceful And Tranquil Mersing"
- "Gateway to the Jewels of the Malaysia"
- "(mer)Sing For Your Supper"
- "^| M | E | R | S | I | N | G |^"
- "Untouch beach near palm oil plantations"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mersing
- Hotels in Mersing
- Transportation in Mersing
- Restaurants in Mersing
- Shopping in Mersing
- Warnings and Dangers in Mersing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mersing
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Mersing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mersing
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 140 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 68 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taman Negara Intro, 53 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 51 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 55 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 45 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 42 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues