"Gateway to Taman Negara" Jerantut by bpacker
Jerantut Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 20 photos
This town is the Gateway to Taman Negara and most folks get off the bus or train from here to visit Taman Negara. Take note though, that it's about 18 kilometers from the train station to the ferry terminal in Kuala Tembeling. That's the place where you can take a pod-shaped boat to Taman Negara. While at Kuala Tembeling, oogle at the scenic beauty at Tembeling jetty. Please refer to my Taman Negara page for more pictures and stories..
Another scenic shot.
Beside the jetty, there is a little eatery owned by a Chinese Muslim man called Ghazali. My friends and I are fans of his wonderful chicken and lamb curries. Well, so is this tortoise-shelled cat..
- Pros:Beautiful Scenary at Jetty
- Cons:Nothing much to do around here
- In a nutshell:Gateway to Taman Negara
You can take a train from Singapore's Tanjong Pagar Station to Jerantut Train Station. Convenient right? Ah, there lies... more travel advice
bpacker's Related Pages
Jerantut Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Taman Negara"
- "Conquer Gunung Tahan"
- "Gunung Tahan Expedition"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerantut
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Jerantut?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerantut
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 140 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 68 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taman Negara Intro, 53 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 51 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 55 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 45 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 42 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues