Angkor Wat Restaurant Tips by bpacker Top 5 Page for this destination
Angkor Wat Restaurants: 84 reviews and 121 photos
Iced Coffee, Angkor Cafe
It was about 3 in the afternoon, searing hot at 40c. My two diva friends and I had just finished the Grand Circuit and were feeling cranky as hell. We told our driver to chauffeur us back to town as we only wanted to retreat back into the confines of a dark cafe like bats.Fortunately, our good-natured driver knew better and drove us to a chic little cafe at Angkor Wat instead. He was right, we loved the place and the air-con of course. After drinking our ice coffees, our sanity returned and we were able to return to tomb raiding.
If the afternoon heat gets to you in Angkor Wat, just walk beyound its main entrance and you'll find a chic little cafe just outside its main entrance . This cafe also doubles as a crafts shop, with lots of cute knick knacks made by locals from the Artisans d'Angkor shop.
Favorite Dish: Though the prices are on the high side for the Cambodians, it's farily reasonable for the tourist pockets (mains $3-5) with nice gelatos, ethnic decor and life-saving air conditioning.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (41)
bpacker's Related Pages
Angkor Wat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Angkor Wat"
- "Angkor Wat Rediscovered"
- "Angkor What?"
- "Facing to the west and stairway to heaven"
- "Angkor Wat: Our Own Personal Tuk Tuk"
- "Angkor Wat"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angkor Wat
- Hotels in Angkor Wat
- Transportation in Angkor Wat
- Nightlife in Angkor Wat
- Restaurants in Angkor Wat
- Shopping in Angkor Wat
- Warnings and Dangers in Angkor Wat
- See All...
Explore the World
- Nanny Town Hotels
- Muhafazat Janub Sina'
- Cardiff Hall Hotels
- Oud-Heverlee Hotels
- Cedar City
- Oita Hotels
Badges & Stats in Angkor Wat
- 42 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Angkor Wat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angkor Wat
Photos in Angkor WatSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 140 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 68 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taman Negara Intro, 53 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 51 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 55 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 45 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 42 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues