"Everland!" Yongin by bpacker
Yongin Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 102 photos
If you're into theme parks, make a trip out to Yongin and have a bit of fun in Everland. This is the Korean version of Disneyland as it comes complete with anally-clean-landscaped areas and scary rides. I was here in April 2004 (spring) and as luck would have it, there was a Tulip Festival over there. The whole place was awashed with beautiful bulbs and cast members in tulip-topped hats. It looked pretty darn cheerful, doesn't it? Even in the sudden 5c spring chill.
For some reason, I wandered into the petting zoo and met a rather wolly sheep. Other than this cute wolly thing, there were chickens, ducks and other creatures that children love to squeeze and squeal over.
Besides the petting zoo, there are a bunch of scary rides. It's not exactly six flags but it'll scare the hell out of you. It satisfied the thrill seeker in me.
- Pros:Good Family Fun
- Cons:A distance away from Seoul
- In a nutshell:Gd only if you you're a kid at heart
Now if you're going to Everland on your own, do yourself a favour and visit the theme park website to print yourself a... more travel advice
bpacker's Related Pages
Yongin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yongin Everland - Korea's Famous Theme Park"
- "Made Famous By Everland Park!"
- "Yangji Pine Resort, the only reason to go to."
- "Yongin City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yongin
- Transportation in Yongin
- Nightlife in Yongin
- Restaurants in Yongin
- Warnings and Dangers in Yongin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yongin
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Yongin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yongin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Intro, 140 reviews, 193 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 68 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 62 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taman Negara Intro, 53 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khett Siem Reab Intro, 53 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 51 reviews, 89 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 55 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 45 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yogyakarta Intro, 42 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues