"A GREAT PLACE TO SKI" Corvara in Badia by galy
Corvara in Badia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
If you are not an expert, and prefer the easy slopes, Corvara is a Great place. The one with the most easy runs I've ever seen.
- Pros:You can ski a whole week on easy slopes
- Cons:The main street is uphill, so you climb up and down for every service
- In a nutshell:Great Fun
galy's Related Pages
Corvara in Badia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Family Hiking in the Dolomites with Colletts"
- "A GREAT PLACE TO SKI"
- "SKIING in Alta Badia region"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corvara in Badia
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Corvara in Badia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corvara in Badia
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ushuaia Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos