"My Favorite City" Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa by galy
Haifa Travel Guide: 273 reviews and 801 photos
As I was born and grew up in Haifa, it is my favorite city. As an objective person (which I'm not) what can be more beautiful then a city on the slopes of mount Carmel, kissing the blue sea
- In a nutshell:One of the explanation for the city name- Haifa: Haia - alive, Iafa - beautiful
The hotel is set on the slopes of mount Carmel, on the end of the street with the most beautiful view of the bay. It's a... more travel advice
The Dan Panorama hotel is located on the top of the Carmel Mountain. If you have a room with a view, you can enjoy the... more travel advice
galy's Related Pages
Haifa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Haifa: On the slopes of Mt. Carmel"
- "2 days in Haifa"
- "Bregman's Haifa Page"
- "My Favorite City"
- ".. Living Together..."
- "Haifa - At the foot of the Carmel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haifa
- Hotels in Haifa
- Transportation in Haifa
- Nightlife in Haifa
- Restaurants in Haifa
- Shopping in Haifa
- Warnings and Dangers in Haifa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haifa
- 26 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Haifa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haifa
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ushuaia Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos