" One Autumn week in Croatia " Croatia by galy

Croatia Travel Guide: 12,708 reviews and 35,784 photos

ALL THOSE COLORS...

We spent a beautiful week in the western arm of Croatia (with a quick pick to the cave in postoina, Slovenia). Autumn is a magical season, and the green yellow red colors of the trees with the blue turquoise colors of the lakes of Plitvice, the blue grey colors of the Adriatic ocean and rust red colors of the roofs everywhere created a wondeful symphony of colors.

I'll start to build uup my page with the picturew, and will add the prose later. Please bare with me

green yellow red

blue turquoise

blue grey

rust red

• Pros:great litle towns, beautiful parks
  • Cons:tourist crowd
  • In a nutshell:off season prefeably
  • Last visit to Croatia: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 8, 2006

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2011 at 1:49 AM

I have to re visit Croatia soon. Ciao!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Hello, Galy! Thanks for your page about that attractive country.....

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2007 at 10:40 PM

Hello Galy! Another year has passed and it is time to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I truly enjoyed your Croatia page. I spent a week there in September and loved it.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2005 at 8:07 PM

Wow ,the lamb and the Pig ,they look so good Galy . Croatia is beautiful .I was there 40 years ago ,I would love to go back some day . You made a great page ,great pictures Galy.

• Ivod's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2005 at 8:45 AM

Im glad you enjoyed in Croatia. regards from Dubrovnik

• Nov 5, 2004 at 12:14 PM

I've never been to Plitvice in the autumn, but those colours are simply magnificent. It seems that you managed to see the highlights of Croatia. Nice to see you had a good time here.

galy

“The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it. Rudyard Kipling”

Badges & Stats in Croatia

Have you been to Croatia?

Latest Activity in Croatia