"FIN DEL MUNDO" Top 5 Page for this destination Ushuaia by galy

Ushuaia Travel Guide: 414 reviews and 1,144 photos

ACTION, AT THE END OF THE WORLD

It realy feels like the END OF THE WRLD when you get to USHUAIA.
Imagine how it feels when you get to CAPE HORN, or as the locals call it CABO DE HORNO.
When thought about this page, I had in mind 3 or 4 tips. As I started to write them down, I remembered more and more things I enjoyed and I like to report. Finaly, it came out quite a respectable page. Enjoy.

Seals and a bird

Can you see all the seals at the bottom, and one lonely bird at the top. And where is all this orange color coming from?

More and more birds

• Pros:small town, lots of activities
  • Cons:It's a loooong way to....Ushuaia
  • In a nutshell:worth the jurney
  • Last visit to Ushuaia: Feb 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 31, 2004

• crazyman2's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2007 at 10:48 AM

Thanks for the hint! It was one of the best days of our cruise ---thankyou for your input! Stephen

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2005 at 7:04 PM

fascinating info. I would love to get here someday.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2004 at 10:41 PM

HiGaly ,this is aplace I never heard about ,but looking at your great pictures and reading your explanations about several thing makes this a very interesting place to visit . Thanks Galy ,great page .

• chrisvandenbroucke's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2004 at 1:47 PM

Love you Vietnam pages and I definitely want that Fin Del Mundo stamp in my passport !!! My next trip is to China. Please start your tips

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2004 at 11:39 AM

Great photos and informative tips. I hope to go here soon.

• Donnylass's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2004 at 2:10 AM

Came back for another look and spotted more info from you on how to pronounce things! (Yerba Mate) - very useful thank you! i'll be back as it gets nearer my trip. Cheers! (Glad you like fish and chips by the way!)

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2004 at 11:17 AM

Never even knew such a place existed, so you have opened my eyes to the world! Having said that, I still love the old olive tree on your homepage best.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2004 at 8:28 AM

OUTSTANDING pages on Ushuaia! Yerba Mate information quite interesting. Train to the End of World looks great as does the ship. Seals are darling. Prison & national park also look interesting. Fabulous work, Galy.

• perfectly_zen's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2004 at 6:06 PM

Hi galy! Very nice pictures on Ushuaia! =D

• Prasnjavi's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2004 at 4:21 AM

Excellent page. Argentinian beef steaks is world famous. I can just imagine the other dishes. Mmmmm.

galy

“The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it. Rudyard Kipling”

Badges & Stats in Ushuaia

Have you been to Ushuaia?

Latest Activity in Ushuaia