Hanoi Hotel Tips by galy
Hanoi Hotels: 120,251 reviews and 456 photos
The hotel is catering mostly for the business men but the tourist will enjoy it as well. A very elegant hotel, in a nice area, not far from the center. Rooms are large and comfortable and nicely furnished. If you stay in a higher story you get a great view of the city. The dining room is very pleasant, and breakfast buffet is huge and tasty. The staff is always smiling and very helpful
Unique Qualities: Superb breakfast
Address: 44 B Ly Thuong Kiet Street
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (7)
galy's Related Pages
Hanoi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Adventure Continues in Hanoi ! Hanoi !"
- "Good morning Hanoi !"
- "Hanoi - City of the Soaring Dragon"
- "Hanoi - City of Absorbing Sights and Sounds"
- "MY 1ST STOP IN VIETNAM WAS......................."
- "Ignoring Hanoi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hanoi
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Transportation in Hanoi
- Nightlife in Hanoi
- Restaurants in Hanoi
- Shopping in Hanoi
- Warnings and Dangers in Hanoi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hanoi
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hanoi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanoi
Read real reviews about Hanoi Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ushuaia Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum- 80 Reviews, 150 Photos
- Water Puppet Show- 71 Reviews, 120 Photos
- Old Quarter- 40 Reviews, 98 Photos
- Hoan Kiem Lake- 103 Reviews, 225 Photos
- Temple of Literature- 68 Reviews, 177 Photos
- Ha Long Bay- 42 Reviews, 116 Photos
- The Museum of Ethnology- 39 Reviews, 109 Photos
- One Pillar Pagoda- 44 Reviews, 76 Photos
- West Lake- 18 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Army Museum- 19 Reviews, 42 Photos
See All Hanoi Things to Do