"Great Little Town" Hoi An by galy
Hoi An Travel Guide: 802 reviews and 1,717 photos
Hoi An was the most beautiful spot in our Vietnam tour. This little town with the Japanese bridge on the main street of the old town, with the endless tailors shops, and picture galleries, add some magic to the atmosphere
- In a nutshell:the most colorful town
if you love the sound of the Gong, this small shop in the center of the street, on the southern side. He has different... more travel advice
Hoi An is an oasis of tailor shops. You can choose a tailor on your own, or you can ask at the front desk of your... more travel advice
galy's Related Pages
Hoi An Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the Embodiment of Vietnam: Hoi An"
- "Hoi An 22/3/08 to 25/3/08"
- "A charming piece of History"
- "UNESCO HERITAGE Site..a Vietnamese HIGHLIGHT..."
- "The old town of Hoi An"
- "A living museum - Hoi An, Central Vietnam"
- "Vietnam's Living Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoi An
- Hotels in Hoi An
- Transportation in Hoi An
- Nightlife in Hoi An
- Restaurants in Hoi An
- Shopping in Hoi An
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoi An
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoi An
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Hoi An?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoi An
Photos in Hoi AnSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ushuaia Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos