"The Gate to North Vietnam" Lao Cai by galy
Lao Cai Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 164 photos
On the border of China, the last stop of the train to the north, and the starting point for touring the area. 40 km' to Sapa and 30 km' in the other Direction to BacHa. (check my TaVan page as well)
Even if you have seen a lot of teraces in Sapa, it's worth while to stroll areound BacHa. the teraces are planted with... more travel advice
Be prepared to stroll the stairs up and down. The market is so full of live, fruits, vegetable meat and all kind fo... more travel advice
galy's Related Pages
Lao Cai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Black,Red,Flowers - Hmongs -Negros,Rojos,Flores"
- "Beautiful Sapa"
- "I'm in heaven - at least above the clouds!"
- "Gate to the Roof of Indochina"
- "LAO CAI, let's go !"
- "North Vietnam ~ Lao Cai"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lao Cai
- Hotels in Lao Cai
- Transportation in Lao Cai
- Nightlife in Lao Cai
- Restaurants in Lao Cai
- Shopping in Lao Cai
- Warnings and Dangers in Lao Cai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lao Cai
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Lao Cai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lao Cai
Photos in Lao CaiSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ushuaia Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos