" SO MANY PLACES TO SEE :-)) " galy's Profile
I lived most of my life in Israel, on it's northern part. I was infected by the traveling virus, immediately as I went on my first trip (so many years ago).Till now, I collected all my memories in nice organized albums. It's great that I can share it now with all of you :-))
My hometown is HAIFA , and although I've never experienced it as a tourist, I would love to help you enjoy it. So, if you have any question about it, don't hesitate, to ask.
Guatemala and South Mexico- February 2007
Beautiful people, Mayan and Mestisos
and the tequilla....
Tuscany- April 2006
What else do you need?
South Africa - October 2005
It would have been a wonderful trip,
if we wouldn't have been mugged - with knives - in Pretoria.
I'll put up the South Africa page slowly in the next coming weeks
We spent a beautiful week in the western arm of Croatia (with a quick pick to the cave in postoina, Slovenia). Autumn is a magical season, and the green yellow red colors of the tree with the blue turquoise colors of the lakes of Plitvice the blue grey colors of the Adriatic ocean and rust red colors of the roofs everywhere created a wonderful symphony of colors.
We visited Tiera del Fuego and Patagonia, on February 2004. On the way home, back to the northern half of the globe, we stopped at the Iguassu (or Iguacu) falls, and topped everything with the Carnival in Rio. What an adventure!!
If you would like to share our adventures, you can click here and go straight to:
USHUAIA , TORRES del PAINE , EL CALAFATE and RIO
At the end of January 2003, just before Tet holiday, we started our tour of Vietnam. From the far north to the deep south.
Beautiful people, beautiful country
You can share our adventure in Vietnam here VIETNAM*
But, if you want some more detailed information about a specific place, you can look at CAN THO , HANOI , HO CHI MINH CITY , HOI AN , HUE , LAO CAI *, and last but not least, my favorite - SAPA .
- Regina Nadelson
We Visited SCOTLAND on June 2002. Started in Glasgow, went up north through the Island of Skye, to Cape Wrath. and south through FIFE to Edinburgh. The weather was awful, it was raining most of the time, but we didn't let it spoil our fun.
We found the Scots to be very warm and welcoming people.
J. B. Priestley
Autumn 1999 We came back home from a Sabbatical year spent in Victoria B.C. Canada. We decided to go westbound. On the way we had a few stops. One of the places we stopped in was Nadi
FIJI . What a magical Island!!!
We spent one whole Sabbatical year in VICTORIA B.C. on Vancouver Island. We traveled the whole island back and forth and collected many memories and pictures. I'm glad I can share them with you
Thomas Gray (1739) on viewing the Alps
January 2008 - Colfosco Italy
March 2007 - Kirchberg Austria
January 2006 - Madonna di Campiglio Italy
January 2005 - Kirchberg (Kitzbuhel) Austria
January 2004 - Corvara Italy
March 2002 - Santa Christina Italy
March 2001 - Pais de la Casa Andora
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 279 Reviews
- 375 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 20 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- galy and Jean_Yves are now friends.
- Commented on piglet44's profile page
- Posted in Travel Copenhagen Forum "Re: Hotel axes"
updated their Profile Page " SO MANY PLACES TO SEE :-)) "
- updated a Buffalo Travel Page "A lot more then Niagara Falls"
- Uploaded a Photo to "nice hotel"
- Wrote a Review The Panorama Route in Mpumalanga Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Vietnam Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 26 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ushuaia Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Hue Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Fiji Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos