"A boiling country - Un pays en ebulition" Top 5 Page for this destination Bolivia by Maillekeul

Bolivia Travel Guide: 2,152 reviews and 5,847 photos

And after a while :
Et un peu plus tard :

Potosi !

Uyuni !

• Pros:The poorest so the best ?
  • Cons:No bias
  • In a nutshell:The wait for Uyuni is over !
  • Last visit to Bolivia: Oct 2003
  • Intro Updated May 1, 2004

• Lady_Mystique's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2005 at 9:26 PM

Have you been Chalatan? I read that there is supposed to be an ecotourist camp near San José de Uchupiamonas. I would love to go there to see the animals...especially the jaguar.

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2005 at 5:14 AM

Lovely page, I think I need to make up my mind about South America. Thanks for sharing.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 8:15 AM

That is one strange rabbit :-) hehehe. I don't know French but it's cool your tips are bilingual! You have many great tips, I'll be back to explore more of your page, wife is calling first though, LOL.

• cadzand's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2004 at 10:08 AM

Wow ! quel beau travail et quel courage de faire tout ça dans les deux langues. Bravo !! Devrais-je m'y mettre aussi ?

• cbeaujean's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2004 at 10:19 AM

que voila une belle page bolivienne,meme si elle deborde parfois sur le chili!uyuni,"peut-etre" (parmi d'autres!!) le site le + fascinant que ns ayons rencontre!tks a lot for your kind birthday wishes!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2004 at 7:55 AM

Y-a-pas de doute, le Bolivie, ça change de l'Europe ! Ta page est superbe et donne envie d'aller voir de plus près !

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2004 at 11:45 AM

Definiteuli THE ultimate and THE best page on THE Bolivia of the entire Web!! PS: je me repetes: j'aime tant lire tes travelogues! Ils sont roulants!

• May 5, 2004 at 3:10 AM

Ca fait du bien de revoir ces pages geniales. Un jour peut-etre...

• Narviking's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2003 at 2:09 PM

Nice page. If everything go as planned I be there in 2005. Greetings from Norway !

Maillekeul

“Oh, my god ! I'm still alive !!”

Badges & Stats in Bolivia

Have you been to Bolivia?