"Nokia - the town, not that Telecomm. Company" Top 5 Page for this destination Nokia by Heinisuo
Nokia Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 128 photos
I moved to Nokia when I was about 5 years old. Lived there about 12 years and then returned to Tampere.
Nokia is an OK place (if you don't have to live there :->). Quite a small town with approximately 27500 inhabitants located next to bigger city called Tampere.
- In a nutshell:An origin of the major company - nice smaller Finnish town.
'Eden' is located on the coast of 'Pyhäjärvi' few kilometres from the centre of Nokia. It includes restaurant, bar,... more travel advice
Heinisuo's Related Pages
Nokia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NOT ONLY MOBILE PHONES"
- "City of Nokia- town of rubber, not visual hitech"
- "Nokia - the town, not that Telecomm. Company"
- "NOKIA - a name known worldwide"
- "Nokia - Hearth of Finnish electronics"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nokia
- Hotels in Nokia
- Transportation in Nokia
- Nightlife in Nokia
- Restaurants in Nokia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nokia
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nokia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nokia
Top 10 Pages
- Noordwijk aan Zee Intro, 11 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tampere Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Finland Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Netherlands Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torrevieja Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alicante Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
Latest Nokia hotel reviews
- Spa Hotel Rantasipi Eden
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2013