"Ramnicu Valcea - the only fashionable Comm-town" Ramnicu Valcea by gruia
Ramnicu Valcea Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 20 photos
Ramnicu Valcea has hardly any old buildings ( churches, some palaces used in administrative purposes) , but is charming and vibrant.
If the majority of communist-era construction resulted in horrible architectural ensembles, this town has been reconstructed in a very different manner. It is colourful and elegant , and not suffocating like so any Ceausescu-era towns...
- Pros:clean, nice, surrounded by forests
- Cons:very few old buildings
gruia's Related Pages
Ramnicu Valcea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RAMNICU VALCEA..."
- "Ramnicu Valcea"
- "Ramnicu Valcea - the only fashionable Comm-town"
- "Valcea and area"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ramnicu Valcea
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ramnicu Valcea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ramnicu Valcea
- South Africa Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Toronto Intro, 2 reviews
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Targu-Mures Intro, 1 photo