Gent Nightlife Tips by Norali Top 5 Page for this destination
Gent Nightlife: 100 reviews and 139 photos
I first experiencied mojito there and liked it
Here is a database from the Use-it website where you would find many joints for some nightlife spots in the city of Ghent.
So far, and as far as I know, Ghent is the only Belgian city that is covered by Use-it crew. So, you'd rather use it... Personnally, I like the style, the down-to-earth information that doesn't exclude fun. In the contrary! It is intended to students, youngs, budget travellers who would like to have fun despite budget limitation so how can't it be fun?
Dress Code: check the website about specificities of each joint
Directions: Most of time, urban Ghent
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Son et lumière in Ghent during Gentse feesten
Wow! I attended the Gentse feesten and I nearly forgot this. hihi
Attending the Pole Pole festival and the Gente feesten on the quays was a great experience. A bit crowded but hey! it was a festival!
What it was about? Live music, mojitos, cool people.. and at night, fireworks and son et lumière shows. I missed the fireworks because I had to leave early but do know that this is in the package if you attend the Gentse Feesten. Picture is courtesy of Dannie (irisbe). She has more of the fireworks and Son et lumière show pics in her Ghent page.
Dress Code: anything goes, probably not the stillettos regarding the cobblestoned streets :)
Directions: View from the quays (Korenlei and Graslei)
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (43)
- See All You may need this... :)
- See All Heatwave
- See All Met the blue crew in Ghent
- See All Canoeing in Lys river?
- See All Cheap and healthy in Ghent
Norali's Related Pages
Gent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ghent - my hometown"
- "July 21 in Ghent: exotic!"
- "Simply Put: A Fabulous City"
- "Gent – Flemish city of three towers"
- "Gent - Go There - Drink Beer"
- "A love affair begins...."
- "Ghent: The rebellious city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gent
- Hotels in Gent
- Transportation in Gent
- Nightlife in Gent
- Restaurants in Gent
- Shopping in Gent
- Warnings and Dangers in Gent
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gent
- 45 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Gent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gent
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Crochet bag... for bag ladies"
- Commented on one of Joeplaboem's Gent travel pages
- updated a Gent Travelogue "Statues and sculptures in Sculpture city"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Statues and sculptures in Sculpture city"
- Wrote a Review You may need this... :) in Gent Local Customs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 146 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Intro, 109 reviews, 212 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antananarivo Intro, 71 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 75 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 71 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ambohimanga Intro, 35 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 67 reviews, 58 photos
- Malaza Intro, 43 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Faritanin' Antananarivo Intro, 28 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 45 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (70)
- Castle of the Counts - Gravensteen- 62 Reviews, 160 Photos
- St Bavo's Cathedral- 25 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Graslei- 22 Reviews, 35 Photos
- St Nicholas Church- 26 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Belfry Tower- 23 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Dulle Griet - Mad Maggy- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
- St Baaf Cathedral- 14 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Belfort- 12 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Friday Market - Vrijdagmarkt- 8 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Saint Michael’s Church - Sint-Michielskerk- 8 Reviews, 15 Photos
See All Gent Things to Do