"One week in Agen and very few memories..." Agen by Norali
Agen Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
am a little ashamed i can't tell much about the place. I had stayed there for a week there in 1992 though but very few memories remain.
they could have been memories of other places, experienced somewhere else but not related to Agen at all... Pfff!
I was there far far back (in early 90s)... the church was the only monument that I found interesting to have on a picture.
Still, i had some fun time meeting peeps over there.... for that reason, my tips are in the General tips category. Would seeing a prostitute getting ready for work at 6pm a must-see experience ? Would stealing samosas from a Bengalese restaurant shelves a must-see experience ? Certainly not... but with some friends, I did that... lol
Norali's Related Pages
Agen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One week in Agen and very few memories..."
- "Un pont a bateau!!"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agen
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Agen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agen
Photos in AgenSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 146 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Intro, 109 reviews, 212 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antananarivo Intro, 71 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 75 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 71 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ambohimanga Intro, 35 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 67 reviews, 58 photos
- Malaza Intro, 43 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Faritanin' Antananarivo Intro, 28 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 45 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues