"BLUE SKY THINKING" Norali's Profile
2010 is ending... and... kind of happy to look back.
- 2010 travelling... I didn't assign myself any mission, nor any wishlist... and well, It has really brought my travel list to nil. lol No lines on a list to check. Now I remember, there was this destination somewhere that we (family) have considered for 2010 but... Priority went to something else. No bitterness, no pain. See, my energy for 2010 was devoted to the development of the business-to-be (read further). Lots of tries, of r&d, of accessory hunts, of materials purchases.
- 2010... November saw me moving to bf's place. Nice. Phone bills shrinken. Lots of practical things to sort out. Comfortable perspectives. Have to refrain my "stay-home-wife" status. One downside of working home is that it's so easy to switch from work to kitchen.
- The business-to-be... Just a reminder: December 2009, I decided to make my passion a work. Bag designing has become a passion AND working for a boss other than myself has never been the brightest of perspectives for me. LoL. Working and playing. Twas really about that!
Main 2010 mission I assigned to myself is to make research on how to use more and more local materials in bag designing.
I started a blog about this challenging adventure (and bits of my life) on Wordpress (love WP, very much). Have a look, browse the pages, leave comments. Who knows ? Maybe you're wanting that Long bag or this Love cotton crochet tote... or... who knows!
French version: http://greenmorpho.wordpress.com
Another mission was to create 10 bag designs within the year 2010. While nine deigns have been released, the tenth is suffering the removal. The sewing machine at bf place is in dire need of repair. I left my Mum's jhome and don't intend to bring it over here. So... unless, I leave it aside and starts another crochet design, I've only reached 90% of my design goal. Really. Knowing conditions of the removal, can accept it. Wanna see all By Sy bag designs ? Click here
Now, let's see what's planned for 2010... For Next Chapter
What fun to do on VT? That is, well, apart from reading my pages, of course... ;-)
Checking pages of those folks which were introduced in Misc. forum, whose introductions I then saved for later use. I compiled them in two albums (one album below to start with). Giampiero proceeded starting each introductions with "Meet a member a day". Hence, the name I dubbed them: MAMAD series. Must admit, fresh blood (in most cases, introduced members are relatively new members) is nice.
This member who would swallow miles for soccer matches, this Morrocco lover which reports well about his Central Asia trips (well, I introduced him :-)), that member who is dubbed "Technical Guru of VT", that Brazil lover girl who displays excellent pages of Dalmatian coast, that one who is an enthusiastic runner (she has her own VTer-cum-runner posse)...Phew! all of that and more you'd discover by clicking on the below link.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the so-called MAMAD series ! Enjoy !
Talking about my pages...
This chapter introduces pages either I'm building (from scratch), either I'm reshaping.
As I live in Greater Tana (: Greater Antananarivo), in this village named Malaza, my Antananarivo and Malaza pages may receive constant attention (one tip here, another travelogue there). Same for Brussels, a city I used to live in for more than a decade. I won't introduce minor updates of these pages here as there will be always addings to them.
To start with: >>>>The Singer sewing machine
A black and gold Singer machine seen on a stall in Antsenakely (Antsirabe, Madagascar) or on the pavement, with a smiling woman bent and busy on it. Dang! Early 80s !... For sure Antsirabe is not an average Malagasy city for me. Although we come from Avaradrano, the Northern part of Tana, (from many sides - Dad's dad, Dad's mom, Mom's mom), our family history is linked to this city located 160km South of Tana.
In this picture, I've finally found a (hopefully) longstanding intro picture for my Antsirabe page that, btw, I'm reshaping (was about time since my latest travel there dates back to August 2007). Now, why a Singer machine deserves its "Intro picture" status ? Read on... <<<<
Personal Pages (6)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,215 Reviews
- 2,266 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 35 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Pan-Belgian meeting"
- Norali and Tinarami are now friends.
- Commented on Helga67's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Crochet bag... for bag ladies"
updated their Profile Page "BLUE SKY THINKING"
- Wrote a Review Foza Orana: 2009 crisis emblem in Madagascar Favorites
- updated a Belgium Travel Page ""Belgium by cows". Translation: Norali"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 146 reviews, 210 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madagascar Intro, 109 reviews, 212 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antananarivo Intro, 71 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 75 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 71 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ambohimanga Intro, 35 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 67 reviews, 58 photos
- Malaza Intro, 43 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Faritanin' Antananarivo Intro, 28 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 45 reviews, 75 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos