"Thanks for visiting my page" namhsan's Profile
I was travelling for 6 months in Asia and was very impressed about the way of live. Sorry my pages have to be built up. Have a look to my burmese pages. Burma was for me the land of the dreams but also a country with a lot of problems.
Back in Switzerland I had some difficulties with the Swiss mentality but of ocurse living here makes a huge difference and with the time I get used again.
So in the meanwhile I enjoy beeing here for the Swiss/French mountains and of course the food. I love French cuisine and Swiss wine.
If you like to know more, I would be please to get an mail
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 21 Reviews
- 92 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- namhsan and rozehill are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Casablanca Forum "Hotel or Guesthouse near Airport"
- Wrote a Review hire a bike in Inle Lake Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of into-thin-air's Cambodia travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "some more picts"
- created a Inle Lake Travelogue "some more picts"
created their Profile Page "Thanks for visiting my page"
Top 5 Pages
- Cambodia Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rangoon Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mandalay Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 3 travelogues
- Inle Lake Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kalaw Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos