"Koh Samet National park" Ko Samet by edachsund

Ko Samet Travel Guide: 266 reviews and 650 photos

Nuanthip Pier

At first, was thinking to have a good and relaxing place to be settled in so, I decided to depart to Koh Samet from Bangkok. I took daily bus from Southern bus terminal in Ekkamai the afternoon and hoping will reach Nuanthip Pier before 6.00pm as the last boat that I have to catch up. The road rather smooth and the bus driver drive rather slow and I was swearing myself "this isnt gonna make it" plus all the traffic and all. I just stay calmed and not to think about staying overnite in Ban Phe as I wanna make it straight to Island.
I bought one way bus ticket inlcluding 2 way boat ticket. End up I have to pay a little extra since we are not enough people to fit in one boat. Well its ok since I am not going to stay on Ban Phe, so took the boat ride for about half an hour. On my way to the Island on the boat, I could enjoyed the scenary of beautiful sunset along the way. It's so much beautiful.
I reached at the Island and get the mini bus to the bunglow. I am lucky enough to pay 20baht fee for local people instead of paying 200 baht for foreigner. Sometimes its good to have a similar features like them eh. hahah. The road is not that even at the beggining but it reaches my bunglow just fine.

• In a nutshell:Not exactly what I have expected
  • Last visit to Ko Samet: Sep 2005
  • Intro Written Oct 8, 2005

• Jan 29, 2007 at 4:40 AM

I am interested in Ko Chang and Ko Samet... maybe in a couple of years? thanks for the nice tips :)

• Adamis's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2006 at 1:57 PM

Some of the best sunsets i saw were from Long Beach, Ko Lanta. God I love that place! May we see many many more...

edachsund

“"Definitivamente no existen los llamados pilotos de nacimiento."-Chuck Yeager”

Badges & Stats in Ko Samet

Have you been to Ko Samet?

Latest Activity in Ko Samet