Antalya Local Custom Tips by navaros
Antalya Local Customs: 27 reviews and 33 photos
Baklava is one of the oldest known Turkish desserts. No meal would be complete without baklava for dessert. It is made of baklava - flaky layers of whisper-thin pastry bursting with pistachios, touched with golden butter, gently enveloped in a honey syrup. No holiday, wedding or dinner party could be considered without it.
Sweets have always been an important for the Turkish people.
"Lukum" sweet is made of sugar syrup, various flavorings, nuts and dried fruits. It is known in the West as "Turkish Delight".
Turkish Delight are served with dark coffee and served at the end of a meal.
More Reviews (4)
navaros' Related Pages
Antalya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A N T A L Y A is Old City(citadel) a.k.a KALEICI"
- "Antalya at Christmas time"
- "Antalya Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antalya
- Hotels in Antalya
- Transportation in Antalya
- Nightlife in Antalya
- Restaurants in Antalya
- Shopping in Antalya
- Warnings and Dangers in Antalya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antalya
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Antalya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antalya
Photos in AntalyaSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cyprus Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Haifa Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Rishon LeZiyyon Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antalya Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Kaleici - Old Town- 23 Reviews, 60 Photos
- Hadrian's Gate- 24 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Düden Waterfall- 10 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Aspendos- 16 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Perge- 14 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Archeological Museum- 13 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Kursunlu Waterfalls- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Myra- 11 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Ataturk Monument and Square- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Saat Kulesi - The Clock Tower- 8 Reviews, 17 Photos
See All Antalya Things to Do