"Where the mountains meet the sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Camden by acrijk
Camden Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 66 photos
Many years ago, my great, great, great grandfather, James Richards founded Camden, Maine. I would be silly not to see where I am from, so My girlfriend and parents headed that way. For us it was a first, for my folks, their 3rd trip...
- Pros:Laid back, cool in the summer, nice folks
- Cons:too much winter, a bit expensive, not terribly to reach from Texas
- In a nutshell:GO! Pretty, kind, and lots a good recreation
This picture demonstartes why Camden is justly called where the mountains meet the sea. more travel advice
acrijk's Related Pages
Camden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Camden Set to Shop & Eat"
- "Where the mountains meet the sea"
- "Camden at Christmas"
- "Camden: A Picture-Perfect Maine coastal town"
- "Camden Maine"
- "Picturesque harbor village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camden
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Camden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camden
Photos in CamdenSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shreveport Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Levoca Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Obcina Bohinj 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Camden Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bled Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kauai Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Slovenia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Baton Rouge 1 review, 1 photo