"Small and easy Levoca" Top 5 Page for this destination Levoca by acrijk
Levoca Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 160 photos
As I traveled with a friend, we arrived in Poprad and from the looks of it, were not all that impressed. We took a bus to Levoca, which we heard was a nice, central place to stay. It was, although greatly lacking in much nightlife...
Levoca is about 30 min from Spis castle and Poprad by bus and less to Slovensky Raj...
- Pros:Small, quiet, nice, centrally located
- Cons:Not much nightlife...
- In a nutshell:for a vacation from your vacation, not a bad choice...
acrijk's Related Pages
Levoca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE UNESCO LISTED CITY OF LEVOCA"
- "Ooh, so quiet, so very quiet..."
- "Levoca, a town surrounded by walls"
- "Small and easy Levoca"
- "The Renaissance Town of Levoca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Levoca
- Hotels in Levoca
- Transportation in Levoca
- Nightlife in Levoca
- Restaurants in Levoca
- Shopping in Levoca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Levoca
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Levoca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Levoca
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shreveport Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Levoca Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Obcina Bohinj 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Camden Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bled Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kauai Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Slovenia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Baton Rouge 1 review, 1 photo