"Surprising Slovenia" Slovenia by acrijk
Slovenia Travel Guide: 8,022 reviews and 20,955 photos
No one I know really knows much about Slovenia, except it's next to Switzerland (kidding). It is a wonderful country with fiendly inhaditants and although it was a part of the fmr Yugolslavia, it more resembles Switzerland, but has a laid-back flair all it's own, with natural beauty galore!
Arriving in Lbj, I had no idea what to expect, but at 3:30am there were some kind metal-heads to greet me and show me to the local hostel, which by the way should be a 2 or 3 star hotel!
- Pros:compact, natural baeuty glaore, kind folks
- Cons:Not terribly convient to get to by air or rail...
- In a nutshell:Well worth a trip for a nature-loving, laid-back time!
acrijk's Related Pages
Slovenia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the Sunny Side of The Alps"
- "Slovenija, lepa dezela (beautiful country)"
- "Small country of numerous wonders"
- "The Julian Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Slovenia
- Hotels in Slovenia
- Transportation in Slovenia
- Nightlife in Slovenia
- Restaurants in Slovenia
- Shopping in Slovenia
- Warnings and Dangers in Slovenia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Slovenia
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Slovenia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Slovenia
Top 10 Pages
- Bratislava Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shreveport Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Levoca Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Obcina Bohinj 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Camden Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bled Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Kauai Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Slovenia Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Baton Rouge 1 review, 1 photo