"Two Sides of the Same Coin: Nashville" Nashville by grishaV1
Nashville Travel Guide: 849 reviews and 2,178 photos
is fashionable, whether you are a country music fan, blues and jazz fan, into rock and roll, or classical ballet. Whether you are just visiting for a weekend, coming to go to university, or staying for medical reasons at the excellent facility of Vanderbilt medical center, or looking to have your name in lights one day as a musician, and everyone is between, its a terrific place to go.
GOING TO NASHVILLE SOON SO MAYBE UPDATE :-)
has lots of fun, lots of bright lights, shopping districts, chic crowds, fancy bistros, funky student hangouts, parks, sports...one can go on and on about Nashville, and most of it would be true, good or bad I suppose, but its one of the friendliest places I´ve visited in the USA. Most everyone speaks to you and smiles on the street, and from the look in their eyes, they really mean it.
Like the foto here, an old cowboy giving rides to sightseers, yet he had one of the latest cellphone (handys) Nashville´s a combination of old and new. Surprising in many ways. You expect to see cowboy hats and boots, Levi´s or Wrangler jeans on everyone, but you see just as many hipster capris and sandals on guys and girls all walking down the same streets.
for in depth details of Nashville, why not visit also people´s pages on VT that actually live there or visit often, but I hope my tips can help out also. This time around I did not have time to really spent at nightspots, clubs or bars, but rather had a pleasant time just shopping and eating with family and friends. I would recommend everyone visit at least once. So many people I have talked to say they do not like the South, but there are many cities like Nashville that certainly have something for everyone, and they are just so friendly.
Going to write more intro soon...
- In a nutshell:One of the friendliest cities in America I think! Lots of things to do no matter what you like to do! Visit if you can, go back as often as possible! LOL
Absolutely dozens of shops to buy yourself or friends a souvenirs. Most every restaurant has a little area where you can... more travel advice
No, not a caution not to take a tour, but a caution if you are driving to watch them carefully so as not to hit them.... more travel advice
Written Sep 15, 2005
Scenes Around Nashville
Written Sep 18, 2005
Always Sunny Skies in Nashville
grishaV1's Related Pages
Nashville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fan Fair, Katrina, Promotion (in that order...)"
- "Nashville - Music City USA"
- "nashville tennessee"
- "Greg's Nashville page"
- "Two Sides of the Same Coin: Nashville"
- "A Massachusetts Yankee in the Music CIty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nashville
- Hotels in Nashville
- Transportation in Nashville
- Nightlife in Nashville
- Restaurants in Nashville
- Shopping in Nashville
- Warnings and Dangers in Nashville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nashville
- 16 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nashville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nashville
Photos in NashvilleSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 66 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nashville Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chattanooga Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oranienburg Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tennessee Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Florida Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos