"A Very Short Trip" Paris by grishaV1
Paris Travel Guide: 22,791 reviews and 56,488 photos
Paris is probably the top destination for foreign travel in the world I would think. The city of lovers, everyone always praises it. Its so glamorous, so stylish, so chic ;-) so much more than what Grisha can say having visited only a short time, you can read about that below. This is just my little page about it, far better are out there on VT and the web but don't rate me low just of that please :-) just pass by as you please and remember your own wonderful trip or dream of visiting one day.
I really when to Paris by an unfortunate occurence that turned out to my benefit . At the last moment a friend's partner had canceled their planned romantic getaway. The ticket wouldn't be refunded so he had an extra ticket--he offered that I should come with him. For free!! Why not? I went, and it became another place I would like to return to someday-not nearly enough time to really get to know Paris!
We only had 3 days, so we didn't get to see very much. There's so much to see, but a few places we did--like the Eiffel Tower, of course! and to visit Frederic Chopin's grave. One of my fave composers most known for piano compositions. His heart is buried in his home country of Poland, still for some reason, love of the place I suppose. I didn't have my own camera so we shared the photos we took, the ones under general tips are just from freefoto.com, they are better than anything I could have taken.
- Pros:So stylish, so glamorous, so cultured....you probably know all the glowing words about it
For a general information page about visiting Paris, see this website which is available in a few languages Paris... more travel advice
It's quite popular but expensive to live in a houseboat or yacht on the Seine River. In one of my favorite television... more travel advice
grishaV1's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 66 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nashville Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chattanooga Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oranienburg Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tennessee Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Florida Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos