"A Very Short Trip" Paris by grishaV1

Paris Travel Guide: 22,791 reviews and 56,488 photos

Paris is probably the top destination for foreign travel in the world I would think. The city of lovers, everyone always praises it. Its so glamorous, so stylish, so chic ;-) so much more than what Grisha can say having visited only a short time, you can read about that below. This is just my little page about it, far better are out there on VT and the web but don't rate me low just of that please :-) just pass by as you please and remember your own wonderful trip or dream of visiting one day.

I really when to Paris by an unfortunate occurence that turned out to my benefit . At the last moment a friend's partner had canceled their planned romantic getaway. The ticket wouldn't be refunded so he had an extra ticket--he offered that I should come with him. For free!! Why not? I went, and it became another place I would like to return to someday-not nearly enough time to really get to know Paris!

We only had 3 days, so we didn't get to see very much. There's so much to see, but a few places we did--like the Eiffel Tower, of course! and to visit Frederic Chopin's grave. One of my fave composers most known for piano compositions. His heart is buried in his home country of Poland, still for some reason, love of the place I suppose. I didn't have my own camera so we shared the photos we took, the ones under general tips are just from freefoto.com, they are better than anything I could have taken.

• Pros:So stylish, so glamorous, so cultured....you probably know all the glowing words about it
  • Last visit to Paris: Aug 2002