"The 1st Ealing Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Ealing by CaffineFreak
Ealing Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 172 photos
Ealing is situated in West london and is blessed with being one of the Greenest boroughs of the capital with and expanse of parks and commons.
Once famous for the Film Studios which produced films throughout the Middlepart of the 20th century with notible films being The lady killers and The Lavender Hill Mob. Now ealing has been transformed to a borough which rivals the west end for good bars and resturants.
- Pros:Good Shopping, night life and far enough way from central London to be a bit laid back.
- Cons:Because of the growing popularity, is becoming expensive
- In a nutshell:You can find everything thats availaible in the west end without the chaos.
A great little shop that sell a large selection of Art and Craft by mainly local artists. Always look out for the... more travel advice
A quaint privately owned resturant, which serves a good range of typical Italian fayre. Has some very good specials. The... more travel advice
CaffineFreak's Related Pages
Ealing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Queen of the Suburbs"
- "west suburb of Greater London"
- "Out of Ealing"
- "The 1st Ealing Page"
- "Queen of the Boroughs"
- "THE LONDON BOROUGH OF EALING -"
- "West London"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ealing
- Hotels in Ealing
- Transportation in Ealing
- Nightlife in Ealing
- Restaurants in Ealing
- Shopping in Ealing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ealing
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ealing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ealing
Top 5 Pages
- Jacksonville Intro, 12 reviews
- London Intro, 8 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ealing Intro, 6 reviews
- Saint Augustine Intro, 3 reviews
- Coruña Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.